Pay per click advertising consists of ads that are written by advertisers to be triggered when certain keywords or phrases are searched on. Each time a person clicks on the ad, they are sent to the advertiser?s website, and the advertiser is charged for that ?click?.
Pay per click advertising can be a VERY profitable way to increase sales and leads and should be part of every business owners? Internet advertising campaign.
Unfortunately, managing even a small pay per click campaign can be complex and requires very specialized knowledge and experience. There are several problems that the novice advertiser runs into.
- ?Understanding Google?s rules and tips and tricks ? Google has lots of unwritten rules for how campaigns should be set up and run. These rules have a direct impact on how much you?ll pay for the advertising. These rules include:
? Keyword grouping
? Quality score
? Ad relevancy
? Click through rate management
? Bid pricing
- Keyword research ? Most companies have anywhere from 10 to 50 keywords and should really be bidding on 1,000-3,000. The right tools and strategies can make a big difference in your campaign.
- Ad testing ? If you?re not split testing, you?re most likely getting only 1?2 the visitors to your site than you should be.
- Conversion tracking ? Most business owners don?t know how to track whether a dollar spent on advertising generated any sales. Obviously, without this information, you?re flying blind.
- Tools ? Having the right tools in the market to help create and manage pay per click
campaigns is critical.
- Targeted sales pages ? Sending all your visitors to a generic home page isn?t nearly as effective as sending them to a targeted page that tells them exactly how you can solve their particular problem.
We will create a solution for you that optimizes each and every one of these issues. See how we can make a difference for your business by calling 0845 838 7063 today.